Friday, August 1, 2008

I think I found a new Web Browser - Flock



Yesterday I came across a new web browser called Flock that was advertised as a browser for bloggers and those who use social networking sites. Well after a day and a half I think I indeed found a new web browser.

To make a long story short, I was trying without any success to embed a Ustream video that I had made for 101 Web 2.0 Tutorials, a new blog that I am launching. After trying many different things in Firefox and Safari, I opened up Flock and in less than a minute I figured out how to just drag the Ustream video into the built-in Blog Editor and it was finished.

One of the Flock tutorials I found on YouTube specifically addresses blogging.


Well I am impressed. I don't know all of the ins and outs of Flock yet, but I am going to enjoy learning more about it as time marches on.

No comments: